The certification of your industry is our business.
20 auditors and experts all chosen for:
- Their experience in SME & TPE management
- Their human approach and listening ability
- Their understanding of business economics.
- Their knowledge of your line of business
- Their ethical and deontological values.
- Their independence.
- The auditor meets the requirements of the certification body.
- He has no excessive or unjustified requirements with respect to customers.
- The auditor ensures transparency of his work in a win – win partnership with EURO-QUALITY SYSTEM.
- The approach of the auditor is always humane.
- He respects the human being, whether he is the audited, the board, or the representative of the accredited or certifed body.
- The auditor respects EURO-QUALITY SYSTEMS image by his own behavior and by the visual presentation of the documents he creates.
- The auditor provides a quality service and gives the customer complete satisfaction.
- The auditor does not belittle neither his co-workers nor the permanent team, and does the best of his ability to facilitate the progression and unity of the EURO QUALITY SYSTEM’s team to which he belongs.
- The auditor acts with the highest ethical standards by only offering services compatible with his job as auditor.
- He does not criticize the competition but emphasizes the strengths and differences of EURO-QUALITY SYSTEM.